Sunday, December 19, 2010

* WeDdInG bElLs ArE rInGiNg *

FINALLY A DAY OFF!!!!
Had to be a Sunday,
But thats Okay.
Today is Suzie's and Lalo's Wedding
I slept in till ten o clock!!!
What a record ....
SO who else was awake this morning 
Of coarse....
Peas


So we sat, talked and had beaner hot chocolate...
Yes you read right
BEANER HOT CHOCOLATE!!
Then of coarse,
My children had to be with me,
By my side.




Dont they look so adorable...
Then it was time to get ready for the wedding..
The dress that i wanted to wear turned into a tent...
Then one that actually could fit,
Looked to tacky.
So just to make sure i didnt have to resort in pants that are size 11 
I thought i would see if my size 5 pants could make it up 
&
Over my ass.
And to my realization....
They did
I was able to button a button.
I could have probably squeeze the second button on 
But that would require to many
Jumping
Pulling 
Sucking In.
Plus no muffin top for me please.
So we go to the academy.
And as soon as i walk in all you hear is....
OH MY GOD ITS ADRIANNA.
Like if i was a ghost
Or the devil.
Then you start hearing the whispers.
So Erin and I,
Went to the Bridals lounge and saw Suzy,

She looked so beatutiful...
It was de ja vu though.
It was like looking in the mirror.
Quincenera all over again!!!
Except without a veil and a husbamd.
Her dress was so pretty... and she did not look prego
At all...
Lucky


So after a little pep talk about the
Old Ball and Chain.
Made sure we had a proper escape route 
And any secret go code
In case she wasnt ready and wanted to run
Just Kidding Lalo.
So Erin and I find a place to Sit.
Way
Way
Way 
In the back.
 And wait for the ceremony to happen
Which was beautiful by the way.
( Even though it was in Spanish.)
Had some delicious food.
Left just in time for no one to stop and chat.
 
Came back home and spent my night with Kyle and Jenny!
Met Jenny's Hawaii guy,
Was craving tacos...
So Kyle took me to Taco Bell 

Chalupas and Mexican Pizza
NO other better way to break my diet...
But Who the Fuck Cares...
Im almost a size 5
Bitches!






No comments:

Post a Comment